- We're open as usual during the Coronavirus outbreak. See our guide to government support.
We endeavour to make this website accessible for everyone, however, it is not always technically possible to do so in all areas of this website. Steps we have taken:
- Web standards have been followed and as such all pages are HTML5 and CSS3 valid
- Text can be made larger, further guidance on this can be found on the My Computer My Way website
- Text and background colours can be changed, further guidance on this can be found on the My Computer My Way website
- All images include ALT (alternate) attributes with a simple description
- Audio alternative and a refreshing function is available for all pages displaying a CAPTCHA
- Most pages contain a link to the home page by clicking on the logo
- Breadcrumb navigation is available on most pages to help retrace steps on this website
Our efforts on a continuing basis are to find mechanisms and solutions to support accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulties, please let us know by referring to the Contact Us page, so we can assist further.
Last updated - 19/08/2019 (10 months ago)